Make a Reservation
Make a Reservation at Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel.
Take Advantage of Partnerships Spanning the World
One of the greatest benefits of Marine Club membership, reciprocal clubs allow members the opportunity to visit private clubs across the globe while still retaining all the perks that they receive at Marines’ Memorial Club in San Francisco
Learn more about the protocol for using reciprocal clubs at other clubs; then, request a letter of introduction.
How do I send Letters of Introduction?
You may generate your LOI from www.marineclub.com. Click on login and enter your username and password; or create an account if you don't already have one (it may take 24 hours to link you to the site). After login, locate your club and click on "Request Letter of Introduction" then follow the prompts. Please print a copy for yourself once the Letter is displayed on your screen, as this will be your only opportunity to do so. The LOI will automatically go to the "Host Club" by email.
Please note: Although you should secure reservations for your visit as early as possible, Letters of Introduction cannot be generated more than 30-days ahead. Please advise the “host” club of this policy.
How do I obtain reservations at a reciprocal club?
- Contact the club of your choice either by email or telephone.
- When making your reservation, please be prepared to provide your membership number and credit card information.
- Inquire whether your Marines Memorial Club membership card is sufficient for guest privileges at the club or whether a letter of introduction is required.
- Please note that when visiting International Clubs, your passport and membership card may be required.
How do I pay for the services of a reciprocal club?
- It is the responsibility of the Marines Memorial Club member to settle all charges directly with the reciprocal club where services were rendered.
- Some clubs do not accept cash and may choose to bill you with a credit card guarantee. Please be sure to list your mailing address as the billing address for these transactions.
How many times a year may I use a reciprocal club under my Marines Memorial membership?
- Each reciprocal club sets their own policy, which may greatly differ from club to club. Please inquire on such policies at the clubs of your choice.
Suppose I am unsatisfied with a reciprocal club experience?
- Marines Memorial Club does not guarantee the product or services of our reciprocal club partners. Issues and comments about services rendered must be presented directly to the club in question.
- The Marines Memorial Club values your membership and is proud to be able to provide the tremendous member benefit of reciprocal clubs. We would appreciate hearing about your experiences with this group of fine organizations Please share your comments with: Carol Taylor at: reciprocalclub@Marineclub.com or contact us by mail.
How do I read what others have said about a Reciprocal Club?
- If someone has left a review for a club there will be a Show Review button on the right sight of the club listing.
How do I share my experiences with our club members?
- After you log into the Reciprocal Clubs page you will see a Submit Review button below the address in the club listing. Click on this button and fill out the short form on the next page. After your review has been approved it will appear on the main page for others to read.