Make a Reservation
Make a Reservation at Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel.
Take Advantage of Partnerships Spanning the World
One of the greatest benefits of Marine Club membership, reciprocal clubs allow members the opportunity to visit private clubs across the globe while still retaining all the perks that they receive at Marines’ Memorial Club in San Francisco
Learn more about the protocol for using reciprocal clubs at other clubs; then, request a letter of introduction.
How do I obtain information at a reciprocal club?
- Choose a club from the Marines Memorial list of reciprocal clubs.
- Contact the club directly. Inform them that you are a member of the Marines Memorial Club in San Francisco. Please be prepared to provide your membership number.
- If available, your choice of reciprocal club may be able to send you a brochure and other information to assist you in using their facilities and accommodations.
- It is suggested that you inquire about the clubs preferred method of payment and any required guest dress codes.
How do I obtain reservations at a reciprocal club?
- Contact the club of your choice either by email or telephone.
- When making your reservation, please be prepared to provide your membership number and credit card information.
- Inquire whether your Marines Memorial Club membership card is sufficient for guest privileges at the club or whether a letter of introduction is required.
- Please note that when visiting International Clubs, your passport and membership card may be required.
How do I pay for the services of a reciprocal club?
- It is the responsibility of the Marines Memorial Club member to settle all charges directly with the reciprocal club where services were rendered.
- Some clubs do not accept cash and may choose to bill you with a credit card guarantee. Please be sure to list your mailing address as the billing address for these transactions.
How many times a year may I use a reciprocal club under my Marines Memorial membership?
- Each reciprocal club sets their own policy, which may greatly differ from club to club. Please inquire on such policies at the clubs of your choice.
Suppose I am unsatisfied with a reciprocal club experience?
- Marines Memorial Club does not guarantee the product or services of our reciprocal club partners. Issues and comments about services rendered must be presented directly to the club in question.
- The Marines Memorial Club values your membership and is proud to be able to provide the tremendous member benefit of reciprocal clubs. We would appreciate hearing about your experiences with this group of fine organizations Please share your comments with: Carol Taylor at: reciprocalclub@Marineclub.com or contact us by mail.
How do I read what others have said about a Reciprocal Club?
- If someone has left a review for a club there will be a Show Review button on the right sight of the club listing.
How do I share my experiences with our club members?
- After you log into the Reciprocal Clubs page you will see a Submit Review button below the address in the club listing. Click on this button and fill out the short form on the next page. After your review has been approved it will appear on the main page for others to read.