Club One Fitness San Francisco
Stay in Mint Condition at Marines' Memorial Club
Modern cardio and strength training equipment, one-on-one personal training sessions, an expansive indoor lap pool and a full slate of group fitness classes sit just steps away from your accommodations at Marines' Memorial Club and Hotel. Club One Fitness, the premiere San Francisco gym, is located onsite at our hotel, offering complimentary access for our guests.
Features of Club One San Francisco:
- Cardio training equipment
- Strength training equipment
- Dedicated Pilates studio and group fitness classes
- Indoor heated lap pool
- Massage treatment room and steam rooms
- Free day lockers, towels and toiletries; Private lockers available
- Certified personal training service with one free assessment and training session
- An ADA Accessible Pool Lift in the Club One Fitness Center for access to the swimming pool
Club One Fitness offers a schedule of group fitness classes, including Pilates, Spinning, Yoga and Zumba. Swimming lessons, Kung Fu classes, nutrition coaching and spa services are also available. The club's Union Square branch sits on the lower level of the Marines' Memorial Club building, allowing for easy access via our elevators. You can also enter through the gym's main entrance at 535 Mason Street.
The club is open from 5:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Holiday hours vary. The club is only closed on Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Call Club One Fitness at (415) 337-1010 for more information.